SLOAC Meeting Agenda
March 6, 2008
12 - 1 pm, LB210
1.Core Competency and Program Assessment
- Accreditors expect to see Institutional Assessment, not just isolated course assessments.
- Begin Core Competency rubrics: Senate Core Competency Task Force, Campus Survey
- Need to identify "programs" and write outcomes and assessments at this level.
2. Website Update: SLOAC Timeline and Inventory Chart
- Update timeline to include program identification and mapping, CC and program loops, linkage to planning (Program Review and the Educational Master Plan) and budget; include 2010 as target year.
- Update Inventory Chart to include the above, if possible and/or manageable
3. eLumen Software
4. Training and Support
- Staff Development is offering flex lunches (two variations)
- Chaparral article on assessment
5. SLO Regional Meeting: March 28, 10-3 pm at Mt. St. Antonio College in Walnut
6. Departmental questions, concerns, issues
7. Guest: Roger Bowerman, Accreditation Coordinator