Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

The Garfield Campus offers community resource referrals (such as legal, medical, or housing referrals) to any students who may need them .

Students interested in scheduling an appointment can obtain a referral slip from an instructor or staff member, or they can go to the first floor office and request an appointment. The office staff will ask for a student ID number to verify that the student is an enrolled noncredit student. For more information, call  818-240-1000, ext. 5035 and speak to Maral Matossian or call ext. 5678 after 4:30 pm. 

Margaret Mansour
Margaret Mansour is here to help you when you need referrals to agencies within the community.
All visits are confidential.

  Resources include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • low-cost medical, dental, and optical services
  • low-cost health insurance plans and coverage
  • low-cost mental health services
  • domestic violence programs
  • substance abuse treatment programs
  • eating disorder programs
  • child care resources
  • homeless resources and programs
  • soup kitchens and food pantries
  • hotlines
  • immigration and refugee programs
  • low-cost legal resources
  • parenting resources
  • child abuse prevention/treatment resources
  • self-help and support groups
  • services for seniors
  • services for persons with disabilities
  • transportation services
  • volunteering opportunities
  • youth services
    • Anti-Gang resources
    • High Risk Youth resources
    • Recreation Activities
  • crisis intervention services


Click here to read about your student rights (Non-Discrimination & EEO).

Last updated: 3/23/2010 12:54:15 PM